Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cartier Paris Quartz Swiss

PRAHA


I was in Prague this weekend, I'll tell you all tomorrow or the next day!


PS: I'm glad the election results. Both American and Trentino. They are not "left", but if the alternative was so bleak as the League's neo-lawyer, is well Lorenzo.Il el principal exponent of the grid to Dellai against (they say so those of pd, no?) I felt Caderzone to the community of Valle (Figure horrible feeling if possible worst) and I saw the Bowls at the party for national elections. At that meeting the appioppai the nickname of "Divine-Tragedy." As a good man was lying with his arms around the sgallettate giropassera miniskirt, boots and imputtanite properly, well ... vade putèa ... en om pore.

Ghe n'avem ase without nar el fret try to do for El Let.

It capìdi sen?

tomorrow, so parlen calmly, now I'm going because Michelin has promised me a massage!
Do not worry, I am back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment