Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Difference Between Lease And Leave And License

re



welcome back Dear Blog.

How to say ... how long. Now too many people tell me that I have to update it, which I do not have to pray etc.. etc..
You are right, as always justifies me and I apologize .... but this time I was very taken by the tavern, the trips (see later) and so many things that have distracted me, not least the final break of the PC and the mandatory replacement (thanks Thomas, Luke, etc. Floricon. etc.). .
On the other hand as the master says Luigi Turri "or songs about you or take you around the Madone".
Let's start with order. Shortly after my last post, I went with colleagues caubòi-gattisti-in trip on Lake Como. follow the best images.




















See? not bad. Pleasant ride, good company, good beer, intense program. Trip on Lac de Com, lulled by the short and Tivano (currents of the lake, ignorant, he also holds an album of Van de Sfroos "brief and tivan) by boat to the digester. Dinner in Valtellina-based risotto, pizzoccheri, grilled polenta, all accompanied with the always enjoyable "Sfursat locale. Beer galore, singing performance as in the photo (the Proud Mary- canzone- Hike and Tina Version), autografi e a let con il Campighiotto. Usciti dall'alcova, il giorno dopo, mega trasferta all'autodromo di Monza per il gran premio. assordati e birrati a dovere, pizza a pietramurata poi a casa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment